The Tourism Partnership of Niagara (TPN) will be pleased to list your festival or event. All submissions will be considered and evaluated against our mandate to increase tourism by offering a variety of experiences and by animating the destination.
Festival & Event Listing
The festival or event must be able to draw tourism and visitors to the area.
Eligible listings will be listed in the Calendar of Events on TPN's consumer website: http://visitniagaracanada.com/events
This section of the consumer website is meant to promote special activities, events, festivals and/or concerts that a visitor may wish to attend while in the Niagara region or the festival/event will help to lure or draw the visitor to our area.
The festival or event must have a tourism appeal or component.
- Take place in the Niagara Region
- Be open to the public at large without membership in a club or group
- The target audience is primarily outside of the Niagara Region
- Events that seek to attract only a special interest audience or recruit new members (e.g. religious or political gatherings and workshops)
- Trade fairs, events of a primarily commercial nature, consumer shows, symposia, conventions, meetings and conferences, awards ceremonies, seminars and clinics, etc.
- Local or regional events that do not animate the destination, do not draw in visitors or do not have a tourism appeal
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and follow the instructions outlined in the TPN Partner Portal Login Instruction Sheet
Submitting an Event Listing
- Download and follow the instructions outlined in the Creating An Event for TPN Guide
Each event requires an image. Please submit a high-resolution thumbnail image, without text.
Images must be a minimum of 500 x 500 pixels at 72 dpi
- TPN will review eligibility within 24 - 48 business hours
- If the event is eligible, the event will be published within 1 - 2 business days
- If ineligible, the applicant will be notified by email
TPN reserves the right to make editorial changes to submissions. Although we make every effort to be as accurate as possible, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
You are responsible to update any errors or changes to your event.