The TPN Image library includes hundreds of images that showcase the Region and are available to any and all in tourism, at no cost for the purpose of non-commercial marketing use.
Usage rights are at the discretion of TPN management.
To apply, please click here.
The Tourism Partnership of Niagara (TPN)’s images are available and open to anyone for non-commercial, tourism purposes, more clearly defined in the Licensing Agreement, free of charge.
- Select 'Register' to create an account
- You will be required to agree to the Image Bank Licensing Terms & Conditions priot to creating a User Account
- Log-in using your Username and Password
- Once logged into your account, you will see all of the images that are available
- Select images and add them to your shopping cart
- When checking out, the following information is required:
- Geographic Market
- Asset Usage
- Media Type
- Project Name
- Review and agree to the Licensing Terms & Conditions
- Users will receive an email notification indicating whether their requests have been approved or declined within 24-48 hours
- If approved, click on the link embedded in the email notification to download the images
Please forward any questions about our Image Bank to:
Jamie Lynn Baranyi
Tourism Partnership of Niagara
5881 Dunn Street
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2N9